Sunday, October 18, 2009

Does Anyone ELSE see the Resemblance?

Sooo, the other day, the girls and I are driving around and we went past Maples Farm. They have a nice fall display out and this strangely familiar looking scarecrow! I half screamed at the girls "DOESN'T THAT LOOK LIKE GRANDPA?". This is my dad's usual work attire, khaki jacket, black glove and baseball type cap. The winter weather is upon us now, so dad has upgraded to the warmer clothing, but I just had to do a comparison shot for you all to enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA......I KNEW IT!
    BEFORE I EVEN READ YOUR STORY I SAW THE TITLE OF THE POST & THEN SAW THE SCARECROW & SAID "THAT IS DAD!!!!"

    I DO THINK YOU NEED A BETTER REPRESENTATION OF HOW MUCH ALIKE THAT PUMPKIN MAN LOOKS LIKE DAD. HE HAS THOSE KHAKI PANTS & THE SAME TAN COAT!!!!! RETAKE! RETAKE!

    ReplyDelete